In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter, the "GDPR") and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights ("LOPDGDD"), we inform you about the collection, processing and use of your personal data through this website.
Who is the data controller?
- Identity of the responsible/data controller: GECR GV PROPCO, S.L. (hereinafter, “GECR GV”) with VAT number B88348503, and for commercial purposes, Gran View Apartments.
- Address: Paso de la Castellana, 163, 3ª planta, puerta izquierda, 28046 Madrid.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data and what is the legitimacy for its processing?
At Gran View Apartments we will use the personal data collected through the forms on this website for the following main purposes:
- Booking form for "long stay" accommodation: We will manage your booking request which will involve sending you the budget for the requested flat/apartment. If you accept the budget, an accommodation contract will be sent to you to formalise the relationship. To this end, we may contact you to provide you with information that is of interest to you in relation to it, as well as to clarify any issues related to your request.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the performance of pre-contractual measures in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the performance of the provisions of the said contract.
- Booking form for “short stay”: Manage and carry out all the necessary steps to make, secure and confirm the booking request. For this purpose, we may contact you to provide you with information that may be of interest to you in relation to your request.
The legal basis that legitimates the processing of your personal data is the execution of the booking agreement, being understood as such the Terms and Conditions that you accept at the moment of confirming your booking. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the compliance of this contract.
What personal data do we process?
In order to fulfil the purposes detailed in the previous section, GECR GV will mainly process identification and contact data such as your name and surname, address, contact telephone number and e-mail address.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
We inform you that GECR GV will not communicate your personal data to third parties, except in compliance with a legal obligation/action. Your data may also be disclosed to third parties necessary to process your booking, such as the payment service provider. This communication will be understood to be necessary in order to formalise your reservation. GECR GV may also communicate your data to Greystar Group companies for administrative purposes only.
On the other hand, in order to be able to provide you with the services described above, we would like to inform you that we require the support of service providers. These third parties may have access to your data and will act in our name and on our behalf, following our instructions, and in no case will they have access to your data for their own purposes.
How long will we keep your personal data?
GECR GV will retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
Personal data provided for commercial purposes, if any, will be kept for as long as you do not revoke your consent and will subsequently be duly blocked for a period of three years in compliance with the obligations provided for in the personal data protection regulations.
Finally, personal data provided to manage the booking of accommodation will be retained for as long as the relationship arising from the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is maintained and, once terminated, for as long as possible legal actions related to the booking may arise.
What are your rights as a data subject?
We inform you that you have rights in relation to the processing of your personal data such as access to your personal data, and its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of its processing, to oppose it, as well as the right to data portability under the terms provided in the data protection legislation in force. You may exercise your rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the right you wish to exercise. The exercise of these rights will be free of charge except when the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
If you consider that GECR GV PROPCO, S.L. has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency via the website www.aepd.es.