Under the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (“LOPDGDD”), you are hereby informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data through this website.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity of the Data Controller: GECR GV PROPCO, S.L. (hereinafter, “GECR GV”) with Tax Id (NIF) B88348503, and for commercial purposes, Gran View Apartments.
• Address: Paseo de la Castellana, número 163, 3ª planta, puerta izquierda, 28046 Madrid.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose for processing your personal data and what is the legitimate basis for processing them?
At Gran View Apartments we will use the personal data collected from the forms on this website for the following main purposes:
- Contact form: To contact you and respond to any concerns and/or queries you may have. We may contact you through any of the contact channels you have provided in the form.
- Newsletter subscription form: To send you commercial information about our offers and news that may be of interest to you.
The legal basis for processing your personal data for the purposes set out above is your express consent. You are hereby informed that you may revoke, at any time, the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Booking form for "long stay" accommodation: We will process your booking request, which will involve sending you a quotation for the requested apartment. If you accept the quotation, a contract will be sent to you to formalise the agreement. To this end, we may contact you to provide you with information that is of interest to you in relation to this issue and to clarify any issues related to your request.
The legal basis that legitimises the processing of your personal data is the execution of pre-contractual measures as provided for in Article 6.1 b) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the fulfilment of the provisions of this contract.
- Booking form for "short stay" accommodation: To process and carry out all the necessary steps to prepare, ensure, and confirm your booking. To this end, we may contact you to provide you with information that may be of interest to you in relation to this issue.
The legal basis that justifies the processing of your personal data is the execution of the booking agreement, which is understood to refer to the Terms and Conditions that you accept at the time of confirming your booking. The processing of your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the fulfilment of the provisions of this contract.
What personal data do we process?
To fulfil the purposes detailed in the previous section, GECR GV will mainly process identification and contact data, such as your name and surname, address, contact telephone number and email address.
To whom will your data be disclosed?
We hereby inform you that GECR GV shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, except in compliance with legal obligations. Your data may also be disclosed to third parties that are necessary to process your booking, such as the payment service provider. Such disclosure will be understood as necessary to formalise your reservation. GECR GV may also disclose your data to Greystar Group companies for administrative purposes only.
On the other hand, to be able to provide you with our services, we hereby inform you that we require the support of service providers. These third parties may have access to your data and will act on our behalf and on our account, following our instructions, and in no case will they have access to your data for their own purposes.
How long will we keep your personal data?
GECR GV will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. More specifically, personal data provided solely to manage a query through the contact form - Newsletter, data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they will be processed and for a maximum period of six months, except in cases where GECR GV is legally required to keep such data for a longer period.
Personal data provided for commercial purposes will be kept for as long as you do not revoke your consent and will subsequently be duly blocked for 3 years in compliance with the obligations set out in Personal Data Protection regulations.
Finally, personal data provided to handle the booking of accommodation will be retained for as long as the relationship arising from the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is maintained and, once terminated, for as long as any possible legal actions related to the booking may arise.
What are your rights as the data subject?
You are hereby informed that you have rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, such as the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, or to limit the processing thereof, to object to such processing, as well as the right to data portability in accordance with the terms set out in the data protection legislation in force. You can exercise your rights by contacting email@example.com and clearly indicating the right you wish to exercise. The exercise of these rights shall be free of charge except where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Should you consider that GECR GV PROPCO, S.L. has not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the website www.aepd.es.